Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Game Time Again

Another game day today down in the West Village. After a quick train ride (less than 30 minutes), W and I enjoyed a few hours of fun with the homeschool group. Pool, ping pong, foosball, shuffleboard, and chess kept W busy for close to 3 hours. I played some pool, but had lots of fun chatting with a bunch of moms and meeting new people. J had slept over a friend's house last night and decided to spend today with her instead of coming with us. She'll be there next week, though.

We got back to Queens by 3:15pm. I picked up J and her friend, brought them to dance, came home, brought W to his theater class by 5:30 and tonight after dinner, we're all going to decorate our Christmas tree. This is the week my new work hours changed, so I now have Tuesdays off.

No comments: