What a nice surprise to be given the Beautiful Blogger Award! I want to say thank you so much to the wonderful mom over at Eclectic Homeschoolers.
There are 3 rules associated with the Blogger award.
1. Add a link and note of thanks to the person giving the award.
2. Pass the award on to the bloggers whose blogs you love (15 tops)
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
I'd like to pass along the award to:
- Blessed Life - A great blogger and personal friend who lives life to the fullest and has taught me how very special a family really is.
- What's On My Mind - Awesome words from another friend who reflects on how the normalcies of life can be so interesting and fun.
- Majikfaerie - A wonderful free spirit who lives in Australia with her beautiful family. I love reading about their adventures.
- Nurtured By Love - A talented family I enjoy reading about so much. This mom was one of the first bloggers I came across while finding my own homeschooling journey. She showed me that not only can this be done, but done well.
- NYC Homeschooler - Another good friend who loves NY almost as much as I do, lol. I enjoy reading about what cool project her kids will come up with next.
- A Mother's Journal - a great blog to get lost in. This mom is using Ambleside Online with her daughter and knows how to bring it all to life in such an inspiring way.
- I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
- I won a karaoke contest once
- I hate my hair
- I love scary movies and roller coasters
- I can waterski
- I love birds more than any other animal
- I can spend hours in a bookstore