Friday, December 23, 2005

I am very excited for Christmas. B is off from work and I'm heading to Target to get the rest of the stocking stuffers - alone. I took a great Christmas card photo of the kids yesterday morning before K went to school. Costco got 50 cards made for me in less than an hour (that's unheard of three days before Christmas). J, W, and I spent about an hour last night writng them all out (and stamping and labeling), and B mailed them this morning. I can't believe I actually did it.

The rest of today will be spent cleaning, doing laundry, and hopefully getting a bunch of things wrapped. For the first time in 10 years I won't be singing in the choir on Christmas Eve at church. I decided I just want to be with my family all evening instead. I want to spend tomorrow baking cookies, making Christmas crafts, hanging stockings, wrapping gifts, and snuggling with everybody while watching Christmas shows. I want to make eggnog and hot chocolate and just RELAX. Sappy, I know, but who cares. LOL!

LINK OF THE DAY: http://www.geocities.com/unschoolgrad/unschooling.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh can we come over? LOL! Mmm, egg nog. I was so happy Patrick got off early today, it was nice. We got our last bits too--well almost, I forgot some things I need for dinner, but the laundry is done, but the apartment is not Santa ready. LOL! Yet.

Anonymous said...

BTW, cool link.