Sunday, April 08, 2007

HaPpY EaStEr!!

We went up to BIL's this afternon for Easter. Yesterday dh made the traditional Easter pies, fried up lots of cauliflower to bring, and bought a banana cream pie for dessert. The kids and I colored eggs last night and they woke up this morning to all of them (and their Easter baskets) hidden around the house.

This week went pretty quickly. Wednesday was Spiral Scouts with the homeschoolers, and Thursday and Friday the younger kids did an hour of CM in the morning. J was so proud of her writing this week that she showed and read her copied poems to K and dh. Friday afternoon we met up with my mom for lunch and some shopping. W got a buzz haircut and it looks gorgeous.

Work's been pretty good, lately. I basically do inbound collections, taking credit card payments and making adjustments to accounts. But I have the opportunity to make sales (and commissions!) in the process. So after a recent conscious decision that I want more money, I pretty much tripled my sales over the past 2 months. I'm all about the power of positive thinking, lol. Dance has been good although J is going through Easter vacation withdrawal this week. The next competition is in a few weeks, so I'm expecting later rehearsals and extra days at the studio. Then before you know it, the recital is here. Then Nationals. This year is really going way too fast.

No comments: