Sunday, February 07, 2010

ACCEPTED!!!

J found out on Friday that she was accepted into Laguardia High School for Performing Arts. The full name of the school is Fiorello LaGuardia School of Music & Art and Performing Arts. With it's 6% acceptance rate, J knows this is a really big deal. I can't even begin to tell you how ecstatic we all are about this. It's so exciting and it's really happening. My little girl is going to high school. 

Then LaGuardia sent us a congratulatory letter the next day.

6 comments:

Rebel said...

Woo Hoo!!!! That is fantastic news! I'm excited for her and I don't even know you.

Vanessa said...

That's so awesome! I hope she has a wonderful four years there.

Gifts from Adonai said...

That is awesome,Tell her congrats! She must be soooooo Excited!

NYCitymomx3 said...

Hey! So great so hear from you again. W still misses your boys. How's the country treating you?

Unknown said...

Congratulations to both of you. As a diehard New Yorker marooned in the North Country I can honestly say admission to LaGuardia is a NYC dream come true. Blessings.

NYCitymomx3 said...

Thanks so much, Linda.