Monday, February 14, 2005

J's group did fantastic at the regional competition! They won "gold"! It was a long day. We were there 13 hours. By 9pm we were all so tired. I've had a fever and bronchitis since Friday and thankfully got to sit for most of the day. I just feel like relaxing all day today. J is eager to start some copywork and this week I wanted to add history. I was supposed to come up with a game plan for that over the weekend, but I didn't. I think today we'll start at the beginning of our world history book and begin a timeline. That's a nice, easy way to begin. We'll also do a few Valentine crafts later.

Oh and I want to take J and W on a field trip this week! Last week 2 kids were sick, and this week I'm sick, so we'll see if we get anywhere.

HaPpY VaLeNtInE's DaY!!!!!

No comments: