Sunday, March 26, 2006

K and W went to CCD this morning while J had an early dance call. The studio had a bunch of photos taken of the company kids wearing their team gear. The kids were shot doing turns, leaps, and cartwheels and the photographer would get them in mid-air. I can't wait to see the pics. Then they ran their group numbers and solos until 3pm. B brought K and J back to the studio to hang out. All us moms had our own little party making pitchers of bloody marys to have while we watched the kids. That was fun. Then W asked the owner if he could run his number. He performed it with 2 other boys from his Tuesday class and really put on a show. Give W an audience and he just shines!

When we got home, B fired up the barbecue and the kids played outside. We didn't get any cleaning done this weekend. I told my mom that she has to call me in the morning to get my butt up and cleaning or I won't do it. LOL. I promised myself that I'd get the whole apartment done this week. It's hard to cook, do arts and crafts, or do a science experiment when it's messy around here. I feel we could get so much more done if only I stuck with my cleaning schedule. This is going to be a good week.

Link of the day:
Imagine a Day Like This One

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eew, cleaning. What a dirty word. LOL! I guess it's a good thing though. :) A good week is nice--save me a virgin bloddy Mary next time, I love the spices. Yum.