Friday, January 21, 2005

I'm all set now with mid-March to start homeschooling J. I cannot wait. This is so freakin' exciting! I'm almost positive she will regain that love of learning and get her spark back. I feel as prepared as I ever will.

I called MIL to tell her today! I just had to get it over with. I explained everything to her and finally she just said, "I trust your judgement". WOW! She had a few questions, but I feel she is definitely supportive. She never knew I was worried about J for so many years. I told her I have done my research and feel this is the best thing for her. I am so happy to have MIL on my side with this. Well, she knows I always explore EVERY option available and never just blindly conform to the norm. I was the only one in both our families to breastfeed my kids, use cloth diapers, and keep junk food out of my house. I think she's used to my "odd ways" by now. LOL!

J felt sick again this morning (stomach troubles), but she went to school anyway. I said she can come home if she feels sick during the day. I hope she's not under any stress. I don't know if she would be able to tell me what's wrong. A lot of stress is subconscious and it would be up to me to figure it out. Maybe I'll have a talk with her later and see what I can find out.

No comments: