Thursday, February 02, 2006

Uck. I think I got what J had. I went to bed at 6pm last night and I don't think I ate anything all day except an orange or 2. I still feel cruddy this morning, but a lot better than yesterday. J recovered well. I think she slept for 40/48 hours on Monday and Tuesday. I didn't get any costume work done so I'll probably cram that all in today.

January 31 was the 1-year anniversary of when we started homeschooling! I can't believe it's been a year already! We're still lovin' it and I feel we're in a nice unschooling groove. J wants her friend, S, to sleep over tomorrow night, but she needs to straighten up her room first or no deal. She kept herself busy yesterday with so many things, but right now I cannot think of one. I swear, if I don't write down stuff J does right when it happens, I forget instantly. But, I don't want her to constantly see me writing things down about her, so it usually doesn't get done. Maybe I'll keep a small notebook on me (discreetly)! I guess I still feel the need to keep track of her learning. I probably always will - it's just how I am.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope she was able to have her friend over. Life moves so fast--sometimes it's hard to be in the moment and remember it later.

la Maitresse said...

Everyone is sick these days! Several of my friends are, and A missed two classes today due to a bug! Ugh!