Saturday, July 16, 2005

The girls had play practice this morning and I hung out with a couple of other moms chatting about school and dance studios while enjoying a hazelnut coffee from 7-11. At 1pm the girls were done and we drove to Target. The school supplies were on sale and I got 24 Crayola crayons for $.25 a box, spiral notebooks for $.25, looseleaf, glue, a ruler, scissors, pens, and J wanted a compass (to make circles) and a dry-erase board. I got lots of stuff for the kids and things we needed for the house, like an iron. Oh, and the new Harry Potter book! Can't wait to start that one! I have to read the last bit of OotP to remember where it left off.

My space bar isn't working unless I pound on it, so I'll cut this post short. I'm just going to buy a new keyboard tomorrow.

1 comment:

Janet said...

I am eagerly awaiting the school supplies to go on sale! I have a list made of things to get.

I got my copy of Harry Potter yesterday but haven't started it yet. I will tonight for sure.