Friday, July 08, 2005

Rainy, yucky, gray day today. Great day for the mall!! Our first stop was Claire's and both girls got their ears pierced! J was nervous but said it didn't hurt at all. She has been adamant about it since she saw Oprah get hers done on tv. She picked out pink flower-shaped studs. K got a 2nd hole in both ears and also didn't flinch at all. She chose the same studs as J but in white. We zipped over to the Nordstrom's cafe for some yogurt parfaits and then onto the stores! B. Dalton was first and I was hoping to find that book for J, but she didn't want ANY books at all. She got Discovery Girls magazine instead. There are cute articles and stuff in there, so let's hope she reads it. Since B. Dalton is somehow affiliated with Barnes and Noble, I got to use my 20% educator's discount card! Can I get a Woohoo?

We hit so many stores and bought so much clothes that I believe we are set for Florida. I tried on bathing suits and got thoroughly depressed afterward. I will NEVER try on another bathing suit until I am 125 lbs. I'm joining Curves next week, BTW. That's it. I'm am sooo done being fat.

J's friend G called today and asked J if she'd like to also join the track and field lessons at the park. They do running, hurdles, long jump, javelin, and shot put (sp?). This is right after tennis. J was like, "Can I, ma?". What can I say? I don't know where she thinks she's getting all this energy from. I wish I had half the stamina she has. I think I'll let her try it, though. Boy, is she having a busy summer!

No comments: