Saturday, July 09, 2005

There was an early play practice this morning with a costume meeting thrown in. The ideas that were thrown around are so cute. This is going to be a great show. I signed up to do refreshments during 5 of the 9 shows. This way I get to watch the show for free those nights! LOL! At $15 a ticket, this will save me a lot. I still have to buy a $50 ad for the program and get my family to buy a total of 10 tickets. I'm not thrilled with that but I guess I didn't read the fine print on the application!

J read her magazine a bit today. K did, too. Both girls posted on their blogs and created a new AIM name. They got tons of screen names today from the kids at the play. They are also being very responsible in following the cleaning rules for their new earrings. Check them out(sorry if they're not so clear):


2 comments:

ellesu said...

Love the earrings! I want to get a 2nd 'hole' in my ears but....I'm chicken. :/ I had my ears pierced YEARS ago when I was in college. I guess I'm not as brave these days.

I wanted to tell you a quick 'thank you' also for your suggestions for finding a room in the city. The sites you mentioned are the ones my daughter and her friends are searching. I'm looking on Fodors and tripadvisor for them also. They have tickets to RENT and Lion King. I don't think any of them have ever been to a real broadway show and they are so very excited.

I've been watching Hurricane Dennis all weekend -- we call hurricane season our 5th season down this way. I'm hoping y'all will be able to dodge storms on your vacation.

Thanks again! :)

NYCitymomx3 said...

I hope they have luck finding the perfect hotel! Rent and Lion King were 2 of my absolute favorite shows. They won't be disappointed! I actually cried after the opening scene in LK.

I can't believe we're going to Florida during hurricane season. Let's just hope they stay away that week! Ugh.