Friday, July 01, 2005

It is Friday morning, I'm sitting here wearing a homemade necklace and have a butterfly barrette hanging off the side of my head. The kids are watching "Finding Nemo" while eating toast with cream cheese. J's playdate was cancelled today. We want to go to a big fireworks and music show tonight at a nearby park, but it's supposed to rain heavily by that time. The weekend looks beautiful, though. I think I want to clean all day. I am soooo disorganized and I'm starting to get depressed looking at my home. Photos, old bills, blankets, paper towels/toilet paper, recyclables, bed linens, and duffle bags for overnight trips ALL have no permanent home here and usually wind up sitting in the middle of the dining room. Sigh. So, today will be dedicated to that. It's hard to have success with unschooling when your house is a mess.

No comments: