Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Today we relaxed and cleaned. I did a load of dishes and 2 loads of laundry. I also put away 3 loads from the other day. J and W played a lot on the computer together and K worked on a career report for school. She had a lot of interest in becoming a marine biologist (since she was 7) but that waned over the past couple of years. After the ocean room in the museum yesterday, it seems to be back in full-force. LOL. She got to remember all the things she loved about it.

J had dance this afternoon - it's "Technique" for the whole company. They worked on barrel turns, front leaps, side leaps, and spins. These all have French names, but I can't remember a single one (and I wouldn't spell them right if I did remember, LOL). I brought W with me and K stayed home (B's aunt was downstairs again). She's asserting her independence and as long as I feel the situation is safe, it's ok. She still calls me while I'm out because she gets a bit nervous and lonely. I'm glad she can still find comfort in my voice. She's still so little in my eyes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, the independance thing. I'm glad my oldest is just pushing 6. Can I cry on your shoulder when she gets to be a tween? I think that was sweet that she still finds comfort in your voice. Boy do I have times I still want my Mommy and I'm 35! LOL!

Laundry, does it ever end? LOL!