Saturday, October 29, 2005

We spent the afternoon Friday driving around to stores trying to find K the clothes whe wanted. It was fun, actually. We did manage to find everything and she was so happy. I even found J a pair of jeans. K had a great time at the dance. W had a Halloween party at school and Monday he goes in from 8:20 to 10:20 for a Halloween parade where he can wear his costume.

J went to dance class at 4:30 and W fell asleep so I read in the car for 45 minutes (love it). Then K came out to get dressed and we drove to the dance. I dropped her off at 6 and sped back to pick up J. We drove her friend, S, home and picked up Chinese take-out for dinner. At 9 I picked up K and we were all just so tired from the running around all day, that we all fell asleep really early.

Today I cleaned all day, following my Flylady schedule I made. I don't know why I resist it so often when it really works well. B and the kids ran some errands, J practiced her solo a few times, W and J spent a lot of time drawing, J did her Sunday school homework on MS Word, and K cleaned her room and played on the computer, adding to her website and IM'ing with friends. At night we all watched scary shows on tv. It was a nice, relaxing day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds cool. I tried Fly Lady and I know why I resisted--I hate cleaning even though I like clean. hahaha. Too many rules? Unschool mind? hahaha.