Friday, April 22, 2005

J is obsessed with wanting to do science projects. I have been putting her off, but we'll do something tomorrow. Don't know what yet, though. She wants to "concoct" something, and I should actually let her, but I guess I'm just dreading the mess it entails. I need to get over that.

This afternoon was dance and J's dance teacher got them all ice cream for doing so well at the competition. All the parents had a meeting and we talked about the upcoming fundraiser, recital, and national competition. We may be going to Orlando, FL for the national and all the price quotes were very reasonable. It would just be me and the girls. B will take off that week and stay home with W.

I went out tonight with 3 friends from high school I haven't seen in at least 15 years. We met at a local bar and talked and sang (we were all in choir) til midnight. Sadly, our paths will probably not cross again any time soon (we don't live near each other), but I'm so glad I got to see them.

No comments: