Thursday, August 18, 2005

The kids and I were at my mom's house for a few days. I tried to blog while I was there, but I have no idea what my password is and I couldn't get on (it's saved when I log on at home). They all had fun in the pool and seeing their cousins last night. J found the sunblock cap was full of little bugs when she left it off all night and said, "hey look, it's science!". LOL. There were lots of bugs that they tried to identify and W loved it. He wouldn't kill any that were in the house - he brought them out the front door to let them go. He played some baseball, swords, tag, and ninja turtles with his cousin, C. K was very helpful - cooking, cleaning up, and watching the little ones without being asked. J got another birthday gift from her aunt. I have to exchange them all since she bought all size 12 (J is still a size 8 in everything!).

Tomorrow we are off to another amusement park. This one is in Connecticut. Friends are coming along with us so I'm excited to go. I'm still debating whether or not to get a hotel room for the night, though.

I'm still in my cleaning mode. I just want to be a giant and shake out everything in my apartment and start from scratch. I love living with just the bare minimum. I am so much calmer and relaxed. I have to figure out what to do with J's room. I just feel that once I get this place the way I want it, my whole life will be more organized. I know I've been obsessing about it, but the amount of crap we own is just out of control. I think it's definitely Hefty bag time.

No comments: