Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Ok, I felt a lot better today. I got a lot of cleaning done and dropped the girls off at play rehearsal around 6. W has been really whiny and grouchy (hmm, like me??) this week. I think he wants to join in on the girls' rehearsals. K is sleeping over a friend's house tonight. J has been curious about different cool things lately, like the intricasies of the sun, moon, and atmosphere. We saw the space shuttle take off while at the pool in Florida, so maybe she's still got that on her mind. W has been questioning the existence of God lately. The questions he comes up with are good ones, though. He just seems to be thinking all the time. I know I'll get a good question after he's been quiet a few minutes, or right before he falls asleep. He has also learned to count by fives and tens all the way to 100.

I still haven't had a chance to get the FL pix up. I will try tomorrow.

No comments: