Sunday, March 27, 2005

Happy Easter! Mom's house was great yesterday. The girls got their nails done (I decided not to), we went to the mall, Mom bought them tons of stuff, we went back to the house, ate dinner, had coffee, and left at 6:30. I rushed back home to sing at mass and didn't get home til after 11pm. This morning the kids woke up to toy and candy-filled Easter baskets and hidden eggs. I started cleaning at 8:30am and continued til 11:30. I pulled everything out of everywhere and threw out 3 bags of garbage and 2 bags of recyclables. I need clean, cleared surfaces or I get really anxious and grouchy! I had to stop short and go to mass again at noon. At 1:30pm I was home and resumed cleaning. Had to stop short again at 3 to go to MIL's. I have to finish tomorrow. Now I'm on a roll and have to get it all done.

W is home all week and I'm trying to come with ideas to keep him occupied while J reads with me. Tonight at MIL's she was asking me to give her some math word problems to do. I'm glad she likes math. I'm going to try my best to stick with our schedule this week, but I'll still follow J's lead and give her more choices with what to do. And another field trip is a good idea, too!!

No comments: