Saturday, March 05, 2005

We had a cool birthday party for W today. It was at a "funhouse" near me. It was like a Chuck-E Cheese except with a DJ and laser tag. Everyone had a great time and I didn't have to do a thing (except break out the wallet at the end). Gotta love it.

I'm going to relax all day tomorrow. The kids have Sunday school in the morning - B will take them. I may get some laundry and cleaning done, but I'm totally taking it easy. I'll also plan out J's homeschool week. We still never got to the nature study part yet. And that's the thing I wanted to get to first!

The girls are eager for me to read them the folktales I picked up at the library. I want to make a habit of reading more bedtime stories to them. K still loves them too. There are lots of nice Irish ones (gets us in the St. Patrick's Day mood!).

No comments: