Wednesday, March 30, 2005

This week is going so slowly. J hasn't done anything "academic" at all and I have had an ongoing between-the-eyes headache since Monday. It's 60 degrees today and I can barely move. K's cooking class teacher called me before to say the facility is moving locations and cooking won't be available anymore, but how about cardio-kickboxing? I have to see if K is up for that. I was planning on dropping K off at cooking today and taking the little ones to the park. Now that it's cancelled I have to find something everyone wants to do. When I go pick up K I think we'll just stay outdoors. Maybe the park, maybe just the block with skateboards, bikes, and scooters. There should be lots of kids outside later, too.

Oh, and I am so happy to report that I have found another homeschooling family 5-minutes away from us with an 8-year-old dd! I was on the phone with this mom for over an hour yesterday. It was so refreshing to finally have a real person to talk about homeschooling with! We are getting together next week! Woohoo!

No comments: