Thursday, March 17, 2005

Over the last 2 days, J has done lots of math, LHBW, cursive practice, maps and graphs, Spanish, and piano. My sister (M) came over yesterday early afternoon. She helped me start the corned beef and cabbage dinner (I wouldn't've had time to make it today). She also picked up K from school and drove her to cooking class. K made an incredible Irish soda bread. Then M helped me organize the kitchen. LOL. We were supposed to go out last night together but B didn't get home til almost 11pm. He and his coworkers went out for drink to say goodbye to someone who is leaving. My sis and I were online looking at all the NYC bars trying to find one that had karaoke. We ended up buying a couple of Coronas at 7-11 and just stayed home. She slept over and brought W to school this morning while J and I got some work done. Now she just went to pick him up. She's really helping me out! This is great!

Today J has dance and MIL will watch the other 2. I had intended to go to my first homeschool meeting tonight, but MIL said she's making a nice dinner so I probably won't make it. I'm going to try, though. I have been looking forward to this meeting for weeks. Hey wait! B took a half day today! I just remembered that! Maybe I can get there somehow after all.

HaPpY St. PaTrICk'S DaY!!!

No comments: