Thursday, June 09, 2005

Dang, I ran around a lot today. I'm exhausted and tomorrow I foresee much running around too. K's party was good. They had water fights and thankfully cooled off in this hot weather. J's dance class ran long because of last minute touch ups to the recital finale, so we were late getting to play practice. I kept W awake all day and finally on the way to rehearsal he just said, "Mom, can I go to sleep now?". We went to the park where the sprinklers were on and he got soaked, but dried fast cause it was so hot. He really was dead-tired by 7:30. He slept while the girls were at rehearsal. I got to read and relax until 10pm.

J did some blog stuff today and helped put W's new Matchbox car garage together with me. I finally got to Toys R Us to spend his birthday gift card. I also bought a large inflatable pool (and cover) for the backyard. I asked K about homeschooling again. She said she really doesn't like that idea. I don't think she understands what it's all about. She sees J doing her own thing and feels she's not learning anything. It's hard for me to fully explain about unschooling and deschooling to her. Eventually she'll get it and hopefully would want to join us. We'll see.

No comments: