Wednesday, June 15, 2005

________________________

W's quote of the day: (as he's looking in the mirror with his arms up) "When I grow up I'm gonna have hairy armpits!"

________________________


New pix are up in the PHOTO ALBUM!

________________________

W's graduation was really nice. The kids sang a few songs and even counted to 100 for everybody (LOL). Each got a little certificate and there were refreshments afterwards. The teachers said they would really miss W and that he was so good and so smart. I feel a little sad since I liked those teachers, but FREE is way better than $315 a month. Besides, all the kids he liked are going into Kindergarten in September.

K had a half day today. They all went in the big blowup pool in the backyard for a few hours. At 5:30 we left for Annie rehearsal. On the way home we were hungry and tired and K reminds me she has to get paint, glitter, glue, and tape for hera model of the sphinx that's due tomorrow. Never a dull moment, I swear. Everything was closed, so we ended up getting all the supplies (paying way too much) at the supermarket. So now it's like 10:30 at night and she's painting and gluing. I'm so not in the mood to do this right now. Did I mention she had a half day? >:^(

No comments: