Saturday, June 25, 2005

The girls had Annie rehearsal today from 10-1 and by 3pm we were upstate in Brewster at my niece's 3rd birthday party. All the kids had a great time. K hung out with 2 12-y/o friends and a 13-y/o boy she thought was "really cute". They all sat around talking and laughing. Later on they played football with some of the little kids and when it was dark a game of Manhunt started. I loved that game at her age and I was so glad to see she was not to "grown up" to be running around and playing. We got home around 10:30pm and everyone's now asleep. I'm exhausted, too, and will probably be asleep in 10 minutes.

Here's something that's been on my mind: I get about 350 hits on this blog every week and NO ONE EVER LEAVES A COMMENT!!! (except you, Janet. Thanks) COULD YOU ALL MAYBE JUST POST A QUICK ONE FOR ME? I'D REALLY APPRECIATE IT. :)


____________________________________________

3 comments:

Deanne said...

LOL! Sorry about that! I just like to come in and read - you got me to thinking alot about the whole unschooling thing and showed me exactly how it is done. I check your blog daily - sometimes several times (depending on if there was a new entry yet) I love the pics you have of the kids and think W is just the cutest lil guy! I have two boys myself - both younger than W I think - or maybe my oldest is the same age. My oldest is 4.5 and my baby is 21 months. Anyhow, hi! *waves* Okay, that takes care of about 25 of your hits! ;)

Katherine said...

I've commented once or twice before, but I'll say hello. I'm in the same situation as you as I have some kids in school and some that I home educate using a child led approach.

Anonymous said...

I've commented once before, earlier this month I think. But I've been busy finishing up our school year with my 3 kids, and we're looking forward to our (short lol) Canadian summer, so I usually just read quickly and dash.

I'll try to be better about commenting!

J. in Alberta